Open Data Bristol

{{ ctx.nhits | number }} record

{{ ctx.nhits | number }} record

Active filters

No active filters


Discretionary licensing

In some areas, landlords who rent out houses or flats must get a licence from the Council to do this. This is called Additional Licensing or Selective Licensing, also known as Discretionary Licensing.

This dataset shows the areas in Bristol where Discretionary Licensing applies.

Dataset schema

JSON Schema

The following JSON object is a standardized description of your dataset's schema. More about JSON schema.